Saturday, January 5, 2013

Well, we got home from a 3 day trip to south texas and the weather was crummy.  Since it was cold, light rain, and very very windy, I didn't get as much walking done as I would have liked.  But then, there was only the beach  as I am not into shopping at crappy tourist places.  There was a Tuesday Morning right next to the hotel, but it was closed for inventory.  Oh well. 
Anyway, I did spend about 20 minutes in the hotel's exercise room on the bike (since I need to stay off my feet as much as possible.)  I was very careful about what I ate, but still ended up eating fried seafood (it was very good) but kept the portions small. 
I will be truthful also and admit to using Alli after meals that have more fat than I want to absorb.  But since I usually don't eat high fat foods, I usually don't use it.  But on the trip, I did use them twice.
I find that most of my weight gain is from sugar.  So, I am going to try to severely limit sugar this month. If I say this year, I might be overwhelmed by the magnitude if that commitment.
I weigh 132.5 pounds and last year at this time I weighed about 127 lbs.  I hate that I gained 5 pounds. I have never been able to loose weight easily.  So, I am looking forward to your help.
(Maybe Tom will loose some weight, too)

Question:
can images be uploaded from home computer to this blog?
if so, how?

No comments:

Post a Comment