Thursday, January 17, 2013

sore today

Well, yesterday morning I worked out with a bunch of 20 something year olds and I held my own. But I'm a little sore today, mostly on the backs of my thighs and my upper arms.
The next youngest person is the teacher (50) and a Scottish woman who is missing her left hand/fore arm.
It was a very invigorating class and after stopping at HEB for a few groceries, I came home and moved furniture.
Tom asked me who helped me, and I showed him my muscles.
I was a little discouraged in the afternoon when I had an appointment with a gutter company and they quoted $2000 for gutters that don't have tops on them to keep out the leaves.
So, I'm going to call Sears and get another quote. 
After he left, I worked some more moving stuff but my feet were swollen, so I layed down on the sofa and watched the last Batman movie that had just arrived. 
I checked my blood pressure last night and it was kind of high.  No more hot gods.  They're just too salty.
Today's lunch was tomato heart healty soup, crachers and milk.
Dinner tonight will be chicken gumbo.
Monday is a school holiday so my next workout is Tuesday morning.  I think house cleaning will be my weekend workout.  The weather is supposed to be in the 60's, but I am still avoiding outside and cedar pollen.

No comments:

Post a Comment