Saturday, February 2, 2013

good information

I discovered that I am eligible for the Silver Sneakers program thru my insurance.  I get to join a fitness club for free and use their facilities as much as I want.  No more xmases, summers, spring breaks where I don't have a place to exercise.  hurray for me!!
I did miss aerobics Thursday (I did go to yoga) as my knee was acting up and I didn't want to make it worse.  I guess I did a little too much stretching on Wednesday.  When I was going down the stairs Thru. morning, I felt a pain a weakness.  It seems to be better today.
Yesterday Rodney came and he and his helper painted the stairwell.  It looks great.  By the time they left, I was very tired from being on my feet from 7:30 to 2:30.
Today I cook slow cooker meatballs and marinara.  Hope it turns out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment